Legal Videography Services
Rocky Mountain Reporting’s videography staff specializes in legal video deposition services and is committed to excellence. Utilizing the latest state-of-the-art equipment and microphones, your video and sound are the sharpest and clearest possible. With a Rocky Mountain Reporting legal videographer and a Rocky Mountain court reporter, both of whom are accustomed to working hand-in-hand, your video deposition becomes a valuable litigation tool, especially with your case manager always assisting. The exceptional teamwork and case coordination ensures a consistently flawless video and deposition transcript. Your legal videotape is delivered on site upon request. Whether your video deposition is of an expert witness, of one incapable of travel or a “day-in-the-life,” the matter is managed by our account management team from start to finish. With Rocky Mountain Reporting’s hands-on court reporting and legal videography approach, you can expect an effortless experience and total peace of mind.
Videography ServicesWe are certified by the American Guild of Court Videographers, and we have CLVS trained professionals who will produce the highest quality video and audio possible for you. We also provide the following legal video services:
- Video Editing for trial or mediation
- State-of-the-art HD Equipment
- Digital Video Encoding & Duplication
- Video Synching (for Sanction, Summation, Trial Director, Visionary, LiveNote)
- Elmo Depositions/ Split Screen
- Site Inspections & “Day In The Life Of”
- Archive Media for 2 Years
Up to Date Video Equipment and TechnologyOur video professionals utilize the most up to date equipment and technology to provide a wide range of video services in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and across Colorado. Rocky Mountain Reporting offers the most recent camera and video technology including:
- High quality digital cameras
- Professional backdrops
- Individual microphones
- Litigation software
Video DepositionsVideo Depositions are an invaluable part of today’s computerized courtroom. Using a video deposition allows you to:
- Create a stronger more convincing case by fully engaging the jury.
- Allow flexibility in presenting testimonies
- Add credibility to your case
- Expedite overall case resolution.
Internet Legal Video DepositionsOur legal video streaming and interactive technology allows you to view and listen to depositions securely via the internet from anywhere in the world. Authorized participants log into a password protected website and gain access to:
- Broadcasting legal video
- Voice and transcript text
- Discreet chat systems
Legal Video Conferencing
- Connect with Colleagues, Clients and Witnesses – Video conferencing enables you to connect with your colleagues, clients, and witnesses quickly and easily.
- Remote Depositions – Allow you to conduct depositions from anywhere in the world.
- Reduce cost – acquiring the appropriate witness or expert witness can mean extra time and travel expense. Video Conferencing allows you to effectively connect with witnesses in distant locations without added travel expense.